Our Undergraduate & Graduate Degrees
Bachelor’s in Business Administration
- Program entirely taught in English,
- Duration: 3 years
- 3 Tracks: Business Management, Marketing, Communication & Digital Business Development
Learn from Monaco's expertise in: Luxury, Yachting, Finance, Sport, Hospitality, Entrepreneurship, Sports & other Events
Join our Master degree programs of 16 months – entirely taught in English.
- Brand Management
- Hospitality & Event Management
- Fashion & Accessories
- Hedge Funds & Private Equity
- Private Banking & Wealth ManagemenT
International sporting events and conferences throughout the year: F1, Grand Prix, Rolex Tennis, Ferrari, AS Monaco Football Club etc.
Focus on all the main themes of modern business:
Discover our executive programs
2 Delivery Modes:
- 10 months full-time MBA: a fast track to boost your career
- 20 months part-time MBA: possibility to study and keep working in the same time
Electives correspond to Monaco fields of expertise and you can develop your professional network.
Doctorate in Business Administration
- Program 100% online + 2 residential weeks per year
- Partnership with MCI Business school: students will get a Master from MCI after 2 years of studies and a DBA from IUM in the third year
- The DBA will allow you to become an expert in a specific field, on a specific topic
Attend our events and webinars
18:15 - 18:45
Online - Webinar MSc in Sport Business Management January 2023 Intake | Q&A Session with Program Director
18:00 - 19:00
Online - Webinar MSc in Luxury Management January 2023 intake with Prog. Director
14:00 - 16:00
Monaco - ON CAMPUS OPEN DAY - AFTERNOON SESSION
Why choose IUM ?
70+ different nationalities represented in the student body & in the faculty.
Monaco Experience & Entrepreneurial mindset
Monaco is a unique economic model, the country offers an unparalleled gateway to successful companies that work right on IUM doorstep.
Professors, professional advisors, and alumni are there to ensure that all students have the same opportunities to fulfil their potential.